What do we do? - What makes us different?
Two very good questions we get asked regularly. Some clients have told us we are a well kept secret which in some ways is a back handed compliment. However, no business should be kept a secret so let's answer these two questions in a "down to earth" manner.
What do we do?
- We provide you advice on
- Your Financial Plan,
- Your Retirement Plan,
- Insurance designed to protect you and your family in the event of ill health, accident or death,
- Insurances that protect you from the expected and unexpected consequences of running a business.
- We help you look after your hard earned savings and help you achieve your financial objectives, by assisting you;
- buy and sell shares,
- buy and sell fixed interest securities (bonds, debentures, term deposits),
- invest in managed funds, unit trusts and other structured securities,
- invest in KiwiSaver.
- select suitable insurance policies
In short, if you need financial, investment or insurance advice then we can help. And it may not cost you a cent.
What makes us different?
Every business likes to think they are different, but the reality is usually very different. We believe we are different primarily because of our many, many years of experience but also because we:
- Always put your interests first.
- Are owned and operated by Kiwi's for Kiwi's.
- Are not beholding to any one institution, theory or philosophy. Within the bounds of the law and common sense, no one but our clients tells us what to do.
- Only use advisers who are tertiary qualified.
- Welcome all clients no matter what their financial circumstances. You don't have to be rich, you don't have to earn a huge salary. All you need to be is serious about your financial future.
- Will not confuse you with jargon. We talk in a simple "down to earth" manner that is simple to understand and if you don't understand, we'll try again.
Give us a call if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- do you need to buy or sell some shares?
- do you need your investment portfolio reviewing?
- do you think you are paying too much for your insurance?
- does your Estate Planning need a review?
- would you like to set up a KiwiSaver plan?
- do you know what you need to save to enjoy your retirement?
- is your standard of living deteriorating?
- would your business suffer if you weren't there?
- do you need to better structure your finances?
At Bay Financial Partners we will always do our best to try to help you.
- Last updated on .