Insure your most important asset
Most people don’t think twice about insuring their car or house just in case something happens, but unfortunately many New Zealanders don’t consider the implications if something happened to them or their income.
How would you cope financially if you couldn’t work or had big medical bills to pay?
It makes sense to protect the things you care about most in life, which may be your ability to earn an income, your health, your family or a combination of these things.
There are many different Insurance Companies each with a large number of different types of products and policies. Selecting the right product/s for your particular situation isn’t easy. Yet this decision is potentially one of the most important you will ever make should the worst happen and you need to make a claim.
- Life Assurance (a lump sum payable on death)
- Trauma Cover (a lump sum payable if you suffer one of a number of critical illnesses and conditions)
- Total & Permanent Disability Cover (a lump sum payable if you become unable to work)
- Health Insurance (hospital and specialist cover through to full comprehensive package)
- Income Protection Cover (replacement income if disability prevents you from working)
- Business Insurance (Key person cover for business succession, overheads, income protection)
We are not tied to any one insurance company so we can give you truly impartial and ‘down to earth’ advice. We get to know you personally and your current circumstances, finances, family etc and help you evaluate and understand any future potentially risks then do all the hard work and remove the hassle of finding the right insurance products to suit your situation making the process as easy and painless as possible.
Once your cover is in place we keep in touch with yearly reviews etc and should you ever need to make a claim, we’ll be there with you every step of the way by liaising with the insurance company on your behalf and handling the claims process so you can concentrate on the other aspects of your life.
Before one of life's unexpected events occurs, safeguard your family by talking to us now.
- Last updated on .