- Eat right!
- Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.
- Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin C.
- Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.
- Walk for at least an hour a day..
- Go for a swim..
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.
- Wash your hands often. If you can't wash them, Keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.
- Get lots of fresh air. Open doors & windows whenever possible.
- Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.
- Get plenty of rest.
Take the doctor's approach..
Think about it...
When you go for a flu shot, what do they do first?
They Clean your arm with alcohol...Why ???
Because Alcohol KILLS GERMS..
- I walk to the liquor store. (exercise)
- I put lime in my lager ...(fruit)
- Celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies)
- Drink outdoors on the bar patio..(fresh air)
- Tell jokes, laugh....(eliminate stress)
- Then pass out. (rest)
- The way I see it...
If you keep your alcohol levels up Flu germs Can't get you!
My grandmother always said...
'A shot in the glass is better than one in the ass!'
- Last updated on .